Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sieg Heil

Ho ho ho :)))) I realize that these silly web quizes are sometimes liable to produce weird results, but this one was more bizarre than most I've seen so far :))

Your Inner Blood Type is Type A
You seem cool and collected, though a bit shy.
You are highly driven and a perfectionist, but that's a side you keep to yourself.
Creative and artistic, you are a very unique person who doesn't quite fit in.
People accept you more than you realize, seeing you as trustworthy and loyal.

You are most compatible with: A and AB

Famous Type A's: Britney Spears and Hilter
What's Your Inner Blood Type?

Of course, Hitler is just the sort of person who might have taken this loony “inner blood type” nonsense seriously...

The Hitler-cum-Britney image above is also quite priceless. Oh, the inappropriate associations this gives one. “Oops! I did it again,” (s)he'd say as the appeasers would let him/her grab away another bit of territory in Central Europe. “I'm a Slave 4U” would be the daily anthem of the millions of forced labourers. Zyklon-B pellets would be dropped into the ventilation shafts to the sounds of “Toxic”. And “Hit Me Baby One More Time” would be the perfect soundtrack for the last months of the war, as the Reich industrial and population centres take night after night of vicious carpet-bombing...

I feel I should also record for posterity this phrase (and link), which was formerly used as a signature by the K5 user strlen: “Britney Spears: vast silicone mounds of right wing conspiracy”.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nadezhda said...

Oh, that's why we get along so nicely! All the "freedom of choice and suicide issues" aside... :)

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See this is what I meant with you being (not stupid) smart… you have to be a genius and quite creative to come up with things like this… oh yeah and that jellyfish/octopus rape thingy combo too… both really funny by the way!

Katra

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger ill-advised said...

you have to be a genius and quite creative to come up with things like this

Yes, what a noble mind is here o'erthrown :)

both really funny by the way

I'm glad you find these two things funny. But I do find it curious that one should find these two things funny but consider the goatse links merely sick and not funny. At least in me, the impulse in all three cases stems from the same fondness for the bizarre and the morbid, the same attraction towards what would normally be considered taboo or disgusting.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 7:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again!

First of all, I have to tell you that I did not say that I didn’t see a sense of humor in your goatse links. I did see it also as funny and not just sick… maybe because I my self like strange humor as well.
All I said is people might not see it as that, and that extreme visual material can always prove as a risky subject.

Then again even you said and I quote:
“I suppose it's good that you are grossed out. I think that the really worrying thing would be if somebody wasn't grossed out by it. :)”

So in a way you must have done it in a provoking way and with that intention too.

Not that I judge or any thing… because I also believe that once in a while it is good to get shaken up and then be able as you say to “think of it as a further step in one's personal development”. In other words see it and make up my mind what I want to “feel” about the material and simply move on. If we would be stuck away in this safe place where every thing is pink, fluffy and… we wouldn’t be able to personally grow and develop, because with no friction and confrontation there is no progress in one’s life… we would just be ignorant to the world.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home