Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The miseducation of Felix Lamine

Here is something for you whiners that keep complaining about the low quality of tertiary education here in Slovenia. This should shut you up:

Dear,

My name is Felix Lamine, I 'm sorry you may not know me well as the case may be but I will introduce myself to you as soon as I receive your reply.

I am writing you, to request you to be my Trustee and manage my inherited fund while I continue and complete my education in your country.

If it's good enough for Nigerian scammers with fictitious piles of inherited money, it's good enough for me :))

Please let me know your opinion regarding this offer so that I can detail you accordingly to enhance you have access to the fund.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Best regard.

Felix Lamine.

My opinion? Dear Felix, this is priceless! I think you've got a brilliant career in comedy ahead of yourself. This has got to be the most preposterous piece of spam I've ever received :)))

But just so that you won't say that I haven't given you any good advice, I recommend you to enroll in one of these fine undergraduate programmes :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home